I used to work at a shop where they sold 🍫Halloween candy, and it went on sale every Nov 1st. I always had a sugar hangover by then, but one #coworker refused to buy candy until is was half price.
What's your favorite Halloween candy and what do you think about candy at work?
- a) eat it until you can't eat it anymore (and thanks to all the coworkers out there who share)
- b) wait until it's half price in November!
- c) I'm a Halloween enthusiast but don't do candy
- d) too expensive any time of year
- e) you have a another work story you want to share that has nothing to do with candy
SHARE YOUR STORY IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!