Connecting with others helps us become stronger overall, especially at work!
Building strong relationships at work requires things like:
- Taking initiative to start conversations
- Looking for ways to collaborate
- Recognizing biases and keeping an open mind
- Asking questions and listening to responses
- Offering to help without being asked
- Learning about others’ experiences
- Being supportive in tough situations
- Providing feedback (not just opinions)
- Being open, honest, and fair
- Respecting boundaries (others’ and your own)
- Being reliable and accountable with your work
When you form connections you are creating a stronger and healthier work environment for yourself and those around you!
Learn more about how to add your connections here on Jobcase!
Would YOU connect with your co-workers?
#Connections #jobsearch #motivation