ALDI groceries is hiring now! If you're looking for good pay, a part-time schedule (less than 30 hours/week), 401k, and benefits check this out!
Location: Springfield, #Massachusetts
CLICK HERE to apply for the Stocker job at ALDI
- Unloads and unpacks items and stocks shelves with received inventory
- Organizes new inventory arriving; ensures inventory is directed to correct location
- Removes and breaks down empty boxes.
- Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
- Regularly required to stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving.
- Ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Apply now for the Stocker job at ALDI
Not exactly what you're looking for? Look for other opportunities on the Jobcase job search or visit the Getting Hired Resource Center for more hiring tips.
If you like my content, click the +Follow button for more #hiringnews and work-life updates that I share in the community!