Cleveland, OH - Optum360 is a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, Optum360 is the place to be!
What's the job?
Individuals in this position are primarily responsible for the data entry of information as it is related to patient, client, and 3rd part insurance carrier transactions. If you're located in the Cleveland, OH area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
What would I have to do?
- Maintain the front-end billing process, keeping billing up to date
- Correcting a variety of different billing issues, including demographics error, missing diagnosis
- Review orders for errors prior to pushing through our billing system
- Ability to provide/read reporting which is reviewed by management on billing front end statistics
What's required to qualify?
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Database experience (maintenance and querying) and working with electronic files / documents
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite (ability to create, copy, edit, save and send documents, spreadsheets and correspondences utilizing Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook)
- 1+ years of healthcare experience with data entry / billing / registration background
- General understanding of CPT and ICD9 / ICD10 codes
- Knowledge of relevant software, applications and equipment
- Database and web portal proficiency
Interested? Click here to learn more and apply to be a Data Entry Clerk
#cleveland #ohio #jobsearch