5 -TIPS TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS! (Being Organized.) [IBYC]
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
To My Associates:
There are 1,001 ways to achieve your goals, and perhaps some are more basic or complex than others. Nonetheless, my basic method for achieving my goals are listed below:
5 - UNDENIABLE TIPS TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS:
(1) At least 99.9% of the time I carry an ink pen and 5 each 3x5 Cards.
(2) I write down the most important things to be done, at least 5 - 7 items.
(3) I determine the time of day, traffic, location and weather conditions.
(4) I evaluate my resources and opportunities to complete each task.
(5) I prioritize my listing by placing a 1, 2, or 3 in order of preference.
At the end of my process I complete three items identified as #1s being the most important. Then, #2s as next importance. I know that my #1s will have a tremendous impact if not completed. Then, #2s have a lesser impact.
The key is being organized.
I Believe You Can...!