Mazda Toyota Manufacturing’s brand new, world-class automotive manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama, and looking to hire up to 3000 new Production Team Members.
- Production Team Members represent the largest percentage of the Mazda Toyota Manufacturing team and are a vital component to our success.
- Production Team Members are full-time, hourly non-exempt employees.
- Production Team Members perform repetitive manufacturing duties supporting Mazda Toyota Manufacturing's Assembly, Welding, Paint, Stamping, Quality Control, and Conveyance production departments.
- You will be required to perform physically demanding manufacturing duties that include:
- Repetitive motion
- Moderate lifting
- Use of machinery
- Prolonged standing
- Work with small components for installation on vehicles
Contribute to a diverse team, working toward a common goal
- Adjust to changing needs in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Perform equipment troubleshooting and preventative maintenance activities
- MTM Production Team Members are provided benefits on their first day of employment including paid time off, vehicle discount program, and Medical / Dental / Vision. Eligibility to participate in MTM's 401k with a 6% employer match begins just 60 days after employment providing a pathway toward retirement savings. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- 18+ years of age at the time of application
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Able to perform essential job functions of varying manufacturing positions
- Willing to work daily and weekly overtime
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Rotating shifts are defined as working a day shift then an evening/night shift set on a rotating schedule
#MazdaToyota #hiringnews #jobsearch #manufacturing #production #Alabama