CNA (Hospice) position is full time with benefits and offers a market rate salary. Experience Required 1 to 3 years in a hospice / home health setting.
Accepting applications via https://relode.co/DRWXWYE .
A leading provider of healthcare in the home with a vision of becoming the premiere solution for patients across the country to age in place. From home health to hospice to personal care, our team members provide quality, clinically-distinctive care to more than 376,000 patients every year.
What you need to know:
- Full-time opportunity with an established company with competitive full-time benefits including a fleet company car program for qualified employees.
- Frequent degree of travel within territory is required.
- Rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients who are undergoing Hospice care.
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals, including shopping and assisting with feeding, as assigned.
- Performs homemaking and other environmental services as assigned.
- Will be expected to see multiple patients per day, approximately 5-8.
Required skills and experience:
- Current state certification (or registration) as a nurse assistant (CNA) or certified Home Health Aide (CHHA).
- Minimum of 6 months of patient care experience (outside of private duty), without more than a 2 year break from patient care in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to successfully pass the competency program of the care center.
- Must have own vehicle and valid state driver's license.
- Has not had a consecutive twenty-four (24) month or more lapse in practice since last competency training.