Here's a great way to get into the healthcare profession!
Location: Birmingham, #Alabama
Click here to apply as a front door receptionist at Birmingham East Rehab Center
General Job Description
Screen employees/vendors before entering the building
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, and walk and stand for most of the working day
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as fax, telephone, etc.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Must be free from communicable diseases that pose a "direct threat" to the health or safety of others and which cannot be eliminated by a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds, and be able to carry and transport supplies
- Must be able to pass a post-offer, pre employment
physical health examination as a condition of employment
- Must possess proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills; decision-making skills,
- Basic computer skills; and be able to operate various medical and/or office equipment
- Must demonstrate knowledge of safety techniques. Must be able to communicate in English