I'm telling you the truth..(Read Without Fail.)
If I could say this 1,001 times, then, get down on one knee and flip 100 pancakes in the air to catch them before they fall...I would.
With hopes that you would consider this next statement:
One of your greatest errors in 2023 will be..."failure to believe in yourself."
Failing to believe in yourself, unseeingly will cause...
- Windows and doors to close right in front of your eyes.
- Opportunities to walk the other way.
- People to devalue your potential and skills.
- Dysfunction in the mechanics of your mindset.
- Failure to suffocate your fondest dreams in life.
If you start believing in yourself at least 0.001% you could flip/flop your thinking with a smile
Then, everything else will fall-in-place for you without a doubt
I Believe You Can...!
I have never believed in myself and probably never will. I still manage quite well, I don't need to change my mindset. I know what I can do and am fine with all that I can't.Thanks,Ford
"I so appreciated your input on this subject." Thanks so much!
I know exactly what he means....😭😭
What does it mean