Florence, Kentucky - Atlas Air Flight Operations Crew Scheduling team is hiring. This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, growing and dynamic organization!
Atlas Air Crew Schedulers are responsible for managing the day-to-day flight activities of crew members (including Pilots and Flight Attendants) as well as compliance with department standards, (job location is Florence, Kentucky).
Application Tip - Does Your Resume Have What It Takes?
Please click "Apply for this job online" to be considered for a virtual interview and chance to participate the upcoming March/2021 virtual hiring event.
- Successful candidates will be offered a position in our upcoming March training class.
Application Tip - 5 Tips you can use to get past an ATS
- Airline or aviation experience preferred, and knowledge of airline scheduling software a plus.
- Ability to sit/stand for a 12 hour shift, work flexible hours/schedules as needed, and possess desire and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong Customer Service focus with ability to make well-educated, independent decisions based on compliance standards.
- Must possess leadership, command presence, sophistication and the business acumen necessary to support the activities in the Crew Resource department.
- Offer exceptional communication and organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) with the ability to use/quickly navigate a desktop computer and required programs.
- Knowledge of world geography with regard to continents, countries and major cities.
#AtlasAir #hiringnews #jobsearch #fulltime #flightcrew #scheduler #Kentucky #MidWest