I've recently updated my profile -- take a look at it!
I am so sorry to hear that things have been a struggle for you lately.
You're definitely not alone, as others here on Jobcase have faced this as well.
• For support join this group
• For resources and where to go from here check out Ex-offenders. It was created to help folks in your position learn about their options and provide the tools you need to re-enter the workforce.
• For companies that hire ex-offenders check some out some here as well as info about the benefits an employer will gain from hiring you here
When you are ready to start your job search simply follow these steps:
1. Click on Jobs & Companies at the top of the page, or head over here
2. Enter a job into the search field where it says Job Title, Keywords, or Company.
3. Add in your location by filling in your City and State OR zip code. Then click the magnifying glass to search.
4. Once the list is up, click on “View Job" of any you are interested in and then apply.
We are thinking of you and wishing you the best!
You're definitely not alone, as others here…
you gota love it we do our time and its just never ends for us , its no wonder so many fellons go bad .i just went out got a DBA as a home improvement contractor just make ends meet and if i need help i only hire fellons
you gota love it we do our time and its just never ends for us , its no wonder so many fellons go bad .i just went out got a DBA…
Try self employ. Handyman or delivery service. Favors.com
Just saw your post, and am in a very similar situation here in Connecticut. I hope your doing well now. I'm here to talk if you need a fried to vent to...
Just saw your post, and am in a very similar situation here in Connecticut. I hope your doing well now. I'm here to talk if you…