Four (4) Positions Available for Dental Assistants - Full time
Location: New York NY (Grand Central area)
This company makes dental care about the patient's entire well-being. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, they turn every moment of a visit into a "whole-you" wellness experience.
Employees are provided a comprehensive benefits & perks program including employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
• General Dentistry Environment
• They are FULLY DIGITAL (Candidates will be trained on the technology)
• You'll work in fast-paced environment
• NEW Office Location!
Requirements: • High School/GED
• Licensed Dental Assistant (required)
• 3-5 years of experience in a Dental/Healthcare setting
• Experience with Digital Equipment preferred (they are all digital in this office)
• Experience working in large dental offices
Send resumes to: https://relode.co/KO3XQYE
#healthcare #jobsearch #hiringnews #newyork #dentalhealth #dentalassistant
At least they're looking at the health plan