I want the full time job

Reply 29 Likes

Have you tried to file for disability with social security for your husband? I think if his doctor says you are his sole…

Reply 50 Likes

If your husband is not able to work, you should apply for social security disability via social security office or SSI via state…

Reply 1 Like

Mrs. Mcdowell, You run the Clark County Court House how could you be having a hard time. You have got your Son back, For the realm…

Reply 1 Like

Ya burry us even further instead of finding something that fits his fortay.

Reply 1 Like