Hi Disa Brown ! I am sorry that happened, but it sounds like now you are ready to find a place to work where YOU will be happy and more productive.
If you’re interested in working from home here are a few positions I can recommend!
• Convergys - Full and part-time job opportunities with benefits and a Veteran Family program for eligible employees. Click HERE to learn more and apply.
• Concentrix - Customer Support Services offered via Virtual Call Center. Click HERE for more details and application information.
• Sykes - Employees receive paid training, health benefits, monthly bonus incentives, and career advancement opportunities. Click HERE to search for jobs and apply today.
• TeleTech - Offers many customer service jobs at call centers across the U.S., the company also hires at-home workers. Click HERE to search for job openings and application information.
• KellyConnect - technical and customer support jobs. Click HERE to search for job openings.
• TTech - Customer Service phone support. Click HERE for more details.
• Conduent - Customer Service Representatives (Technical Support) - jobs available in a limited number of US states. Click HERE for more details.
• Working Solutions - Click HERE for more information.
• Language Solutions - Interpreter services in a variety of languages. Click HERE for more job details and application information.
For other Work From Home Options please refer to FlexJobs article 100 Companies Offering Work From Home Jobs in 2018*
Wishing you the best in your job search! Please let me know how else I can help : )
Hi Disa Brown ! I am sorry that happened, but it sounds like now you are ready to find a place to work where YOU will be happy and…
Having worked in insurance, I know that some carriers do periodic background checks during an agent's (or other staff's) employment. The reason for checking credit records is due to the strong liability from agency staff having access to policyholders' personal information. I am sorry you have had financial problems. Have you brought all of your accounts current? Prospective employers are likely to check your credit and will look for that. I wish you the best.
Having worked in insurance, I know that some carriers do periodic background checks during an agent's (or other staff's)…