Refusing a job offer.

I applied for a job and Im not sure I want it. I'm waiting for a better offer that allows me to still take care of my parents. The job i applied for just called and Im still not sure. Should I take it for now? When and if I get the other job I applied for how do I then gracefully quit this job?

Comments

Loading

FOLLOW RECOMMENDATIONS

Loading Suggestions