Do you love to make people happy? Are you an expert problem solver? Do you want to get PAID for your training and work from home???
A customer service representative is needed at Liberty Mutual!
Make up to $43,500.00 a year
- Help customers in their time of need by building rapport, responding to, and resolving inbound phone calls in a fast-paced call center environment. This is done by identifying and providing services and solutions to their questions regarding renewals, coverage, eligibility, billing, and policy changes.
- Deliver expertise by identifying and analyzing customer and agent needs to ensure high satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Provide counsel, guidance and suggestions to our customers to adequately cover and protect what they value most. This is done by using upselling and cross-selling sales skills to educate customers and agents on new and existing insurance products & services.
- Uphold our customer care standards by achieving individual goals on call quality, handle time, lead transfer ratio, adherence, first call resolution, and reliability.
- Maintain and tracks accurate data in various computer systems.
The call center class begins on Monday, August 16th, 2021. Our hours of operation are from Sunday through Saturday, 7:00am-12:15am PST. They their customers 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year so our customer service representatives need to be flexible to work within the hours of operation, plus weekends and holidays.
Through the company's paid 10 week training program, you will learn about insurance policies, regulations, servicing, and what it takes to demonstrate our Quality Standards and Common Purpose, delighting our customers and agents every step of the way. Training hours are from 8:00am-4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. This includes formal classroom instruction, assessments, and testing to pass the Personal Lines Licensing exam, which is a requirement for this role.
Preferred locations for this position are states within the Mountain Time or Pacific Time Zones.
The following states/districts are excluded from eligibility at this time:
Alaska, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New York, Washington DC, West Virginia.
- Associate`s degree in a business related field or equivalent training required.
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience required,
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no pre-established format.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment are required.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is critical.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory.
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office tools is necessary.
- Must have a clear understanding of the organization's policies, standards and procedures to guide customer interactions.
- Appropriate licenses up hiring/training, along with passing
- Proficiency Assessments is required.
Are you interested?
Get started and APPLY HERE
#workfromhome #nationwideusa #hiringnews #LibertyMutual