Did you know that the Dollar Tree offers highly effective training programs for those interested in management opportunities in their Dollar Tree stores?
Why not work AND learn?
Programs for both Store Manager and Assistant Manager positions support the range of competencies that are required to successfully manage a Dollar Tree store.
Our Manager-in-Training (MIT) Program runs the span of 7-8 weeks, consists of “operational” training that will take place primarily in a training store, and includes support and follow-up throughout your first year as a Store Manager.
The training is structured to ensure that you:
- Develop an understanding of and are able to role-model the Dollar Tree cultures, mission, and values.
- Gain an understanding of and are able to demonstrate the operational aspects of a Dollar Tree store.
- Develop a routine that you will implement in your own store environment.
- Develop an understanding of and are able to access and utilize Dollar Tree tools and resources.
- Assistant Manager-in-Training Program
The Assistant Manager-in-Training (AMIT) Program consists of four parts:
- Orientation, Basic Store Operations, and General Dollar Tree Knowledge
- Dollar Tree, our history and culture
- Basic responsibilities of all Assistant Managers
- Store Routine Practices
- Basic Cashier Responsibilities and Register - - -
- Learn basic cashier responsibilities
Click the link below that best fits YOU
Heck yes I want to look for Dollar Tree Jobs
I am interested, but I want to learn a little more
What else have you got
#dollartree #manager #jobsearch #cashier