Adecco is looking to fill a fulltime (40 hours / week) contract for 3+ months with wage of $19.08/ HR from M-F 8AM – 5PM in Richmond, Virginia.
Not in Virginia? Scroll down to the bottom of this post!
What you will do
Responsibilities for this Customer Service/Call Center Representative job include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction to internal and external clients.
- Responds to customer verbal and/or written inquiries
- Records details about customer inquiries
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution
- Perform other duties assigned by Customer Service supervisor.
- Qualifications for this Customer Service Representative job:
What you will need
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Ability to multitask simultaneously with attention to detail, free from errors.
- Highly Effective Verbal Communication Skills Additional language is a plus.
- Computer and keyboarding skills. Able to navigate around Microsoft office.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience required in a Customer Service/Call Center Environment.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
Click which link best fits you below:
I love this job let's DO it
I am not in Virginia but I need a job
#adecco #virginia #richmond