Swedesboro, New Jersey - Want to start out in warehouse work? Previous experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, fulfillment, or production environment is beneficial, but not required for these warehouse positions. These are entry level opportunities. Training will be provided, and no previous experience is necessary. Apply now for instant consideration!
What's the job?
As Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks.
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
Paying attention to detail while picking orders and packing items for shipping
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move packages to storage areas within the warehouse
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
How can I qualify?
- Entry level - no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
What are the benefits like?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
The pay rates for these opportunities are $16.00/hr! We have openings for weekend shift only (Saturday & Sunday 7am- 3:30pm)!
Interested? Click here to learn more and apply now!
#jobsearch #newjersey #adecco