The Hartford is looking for full-time, work from home Customer Service Relationship Specialist.
Online Application Tips to Boost your hiring potential - 5 Tips you can use to get past an ATS
About The Hartford:
- The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., usually known as The Hartford, is a United States-based investment and insurance company.
Start date for this exciting job opportunity is April 26, 2021. The compensation may range from approx. $36,000-$38,000 depending on experience, licensing, education.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in insurance, financial services and/or relevant direct customer service and/or sales experience
- Minimum of 2 year experience in high volume customer experience/support role
- Remote work experience preferred
- Call Center experience a plus
- Highly skilled verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Must display sound judgment and the ability to think within a structured work environment while focusing on the customer
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while navigating multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources
Build your Personal Online Brand and Make it Easier for Top Employers to find YOU with these quick tips - Jobcase app: profile tips to get hired
Not interested in these remote jobs? Find more job options and remote hiring events on our #workfromhome topic page.
#TheHartford #workfromhome #hiringnews #jobsearch #fulltime #NationWideUSA #customerservice