The Home Depot is URGENTLY HIRING Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs)
Location: #Miami, #Florida
CLICK HERE to apply for the Merchandising Execution Associate jobs at The Home Depot
- perform in-store merchandising service activities such as merchandising projects, planogram maintenance, overhead organization, and display/signage maintenance designed to enhance the customer experience
- execute merchandising strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales
- work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store
- focus is on general bay service, projects and product resets while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront
- build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
Merchandising Execution Associate Shift teams:
- Day Team: Typical schedule is Monday – Friday and typically service a single store location.
- Night Team: may be on a traveling team typically service multiple stores typically within a 30-mile radius. Mileage reimbursement is available for travel positions and must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and insurance. Typical schedule is Monday- Thursday, 10 hour shifts
Apply now for the Merchandising Execution Associate jobs at The Home Depot
Not exactly what you're looking for? Look for other opportunities on the Jobcase job search or visit the Getting Hired Resource Center for more hiring tips.
If you like my content, click the +Follow button for more #hiringnews and work-life updates that I share in the community!