Are you a night owl? Do you enjoy helping others/solving problems and have customer service experience? Do you want to #workfromhome ?
Procore is looking for Customer Support Representatives to hire IMMEDIATELY!
What you will do
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced contact center environment that requires adherence to assigned schedules to ensure adequate coverage for customer needs
- Respond to client needs via phone, chat, and email; building relationships with clients and their users both domestically and internationally
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Procore platform and tools needed to optimize its use and maximize its effectiveness
- Maintain an in-depth and continuing understanding of our business model, company technology, products, and services
- Diligent, consistent attention to detail and management of administrative aspects of the job
What they need from you
- 6+ months of related experience and High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate optimistically, clearly, and successfully with clients and handle customer inquiries with poise and professionalism.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, research, and find answers to customer questions with minimum resources
- Ability to leverage excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate with other teams
Eagerness and ability to learn quickly, remain agile, adapt to a changing product, and follow processes and procedures
- Team player who also works well independently and is detail-oriented and open-minded.
- Reliable self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Critical thinker with the ability to assess and provide proactive advice and solution; efficiently escalate client cases quickly, when appropriate
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to self manage workload while providing extraordinary client experiences
Hours will vary, but overnight required!
Interested in this role click here to apply!
#customerservice #nationalworkfromhome #workfromhome #hiringnews