What's the job?
Burlington, VT - The primary function of this position is to support the company by maintaining and monitoring our database and updating account information. Duties will include general clerical work and data entry. The data entry specialist will work closely with our Accounts Receivable and assist in their daily procedures and reporting.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and be accountable for your own production.
- Be highly organized and attentive to details.
- Have strong desire to succeed.
- Desire to strive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs and a willingness to learn our specific software applications (including ServiceTitan).
- Results oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to effectively manage time and meet established deadlines.
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
Join a winning company. Only motivated people should apply
What are the benefits?
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance—no one does it as well as we do!)
**Interested? Click here to learn more and apply **
#jobsearch #vermont #hiringnow