Customers rely on Hallmark’s caring team to help them in locating the right card and gift for their current need, surprising them with new ways for connecting with those they love, as well as planning for future relationship needs and milestones. Do you want to join the team at Hallmark?
Here's what you'll need to qualify.
- At least 16 years of age with ability to meet work permit requirements, if applicable.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, events, holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk; frequently push/pull; occasionally bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel; climb a ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds, e.g., fixture parts and cartons.
Here's what Hallmark prefers in an employee...
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of previous experience in (specialty) retail, sales or customer service.
- Strong customer-focused engagement and consultative selling skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Strong sense of urgency, flexibility and willingness to adapt to change.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Proficiency and comfort using a computer and other technology.
Does the above describe you? Be sure to apply now to work at Hallmark's Charlotte, NC location!
#hallmark #northcarolina #application