I'm telling you the truth...
THOUGHT: There are no two interviewing sessions alike. That's a fact!
SITUATION: One session could possibly end with very little interaction between you and the interviewer or the script could flip. An experience interviewer could do a brief recap of some points that he found sensitive in nature and mention your responses, and offer some TIPS. Or he could move in a different direction, everything is at his discretion.
5 - UNDENIABLE TIPS TO CONSIDER:
- Be mindful of what he's saying.
- Be attentive and make eye contact.
- Be cognizant of his body language.
- Be responsive and not reactive
- Be courteous and respectful.
Second chances are rare, however, if a position should open in the near future, let your conduct speak for itself.
I Believe You Can...!