Circle K announces today that it will look to add 20,000 new employees in the United States to its current team ahead of the summer season.
"Business is coming back, traffic is getting back on the road, and we are preparing for the future by growing our Circle K team." - Brian Hannasch, President and CEO
Interested applicants can apply at Circle K National Hiring Event for positions ranging from Customer Service Representatives, Assistant Store Managers, and Store Managers.
Employee Benefits and Incentives Include:
- Flexible work hours
- Company growth opportunities
- Personal development opportunities
- Stable employer with a global footprint
- Emergency Sick Care Plan for hourly employees in North America including both a bank of sick pay hours and a pay continuation benefit if someone is either diagnosed with COVID-19 or is placed under a mandatory quarantine.
- Virtual wellness for employees who have concerns regarding the coronavirus.
#CircleK #hiringnews #jobsearch #fulltime #parttime #retail #warehouse #customerservice #NationWideUSA