Liberty Mutual Insurance is looking to hire customer service reps to work from home assisting their valued customers!!
NOTE: The following states/districts are excluded from eligibility at this time: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New York, Washington DC, West Virginia.
Living in one of these states? Scroll DOWN!!
Their call center class begins on Monday, Monday Oct 25, 2021.
Hours of operation are from Sunday through Saturday, 7:00am-12:15am PST. We support our customers 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year so our customer service representatives need to be flexible to work within the hours of operation, plus weekends and holidays.
Through our company paid 10 week training program, you will learn about insurance policies, regulations, servicing, and what it takes to demonstrate our Quality Standards and Common Purpose, delighting our customers and agents every step of the way. Training hours are from 8:00am-4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. This includes formal classroom instruction, assessments, and testing to pass the Personal Lines Licensing exam, which is a requirement for this role.
- Provides counsel, guidance and suggestions to our customers to adequately cover and protect what they value most. This is done by using upselling and cross-selling sales skills to educate customers and agents on new and existing insurance products & services.
- Upholds our customer care standards by achieving individual goals on call quality, handle time, lead transfer ratio, adherence, first call resolution, and reliability.
- Maintains and tracks accurate data in various computer systems.
- Associate`s degree in a business related field or equivalent training required.
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience required, Customer service experience preferred.
Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no pre-established format.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment are required.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is critical.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory.
Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office tools is necessary.
- Must have a clear understanding of the organization`s policies, standards and procedures to guide customer interactions.
- Appropriate licenses up hiring/training, along with passing Proficiency Assessments is required.
- Our Gold team plays an essential role in delivering peace of mind to our customers and agents, and we look forward in having you join us to help achieve our goals together.
Interested in getting started?
Interested in other work from home opportunities?
Check this out!!!
#workfromhome #nationwideusa #remote #libertymutual