Shipt is hiring for data analysts in Birmingham, AL and
San Francisco, CA!
At Shipt, we are transforming the grocery shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.
Shipt is building an on-demand delivery platform to help people get the things they need from stores they love. Since the beginning, we’ve relied on data to drive decision-making and power our fulfillment system. In this role, you’ll help measure, analyze, and grow Shipt's multisided marketplace.
- Gain a deep understanding of Shipt’s operational problems and the data available / required to solve them.
- Curate operational datasets that act as the source of truth for business critical analytics and operational algorithms.
- Conduct thorough and insightful analyses to help build and optimize Shipt's multi-sided marketplace.
- Collaborate with external teams to build dashboards and self-service tools to empower people to use data to make decisions.
- Help increase the speed and confidence at which Shipt can make and execute on data-driven decisions through clear and concise technical communication.
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis and turning data into insights and recommendations
- Strong SQL skills are required (Postgres, Snowflake)
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool is required (Tableau)
- Experience with a statistical scripting language is a plus (e.g., R or Python)
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience.
Interested in the role?
Apply to Shipt here!
#Shipt #SanFrancisco #Alabama #California #jobsearch