Job for Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (Locum) - Kansas City, MO - Begins 8/12/19
Job Title: Primary Care NP - Locum Location: Kansas City, MO
Great NP Locum opportunity that is expected to last for 1- full year. The expected start date is from 08/12/2019 through 8/12/2020. Interested NP's should apply asap.
The NP will provide care to approximately 21-23 patients per day for 25-minute visits each, consisting of basic care and services such as cough/cold, physicals, minor suturing, mole removal, biopsies, and EKGs ; 85% of patients will be between 23-30 years old, and you'll occasionally see children and geriatric patients.
There will be NO OB or hospital work, strictly outpatient primary care appointments during your 4-day work schedule with 9-hour shifts (schedule is flexible) . This position requires emailing patients via Cerner secure messaging.
You'll be a participant in Total Team Care along with a support staff of RN's, LPNs, Dieticians, LCSW's, Health Coaches, Athletic Trainers, Chiropractors and Mid-Levels.
Required skills & experience:
1. Candidates MUST have 6+ years of NP provider experience in a Primary Care setting
2. MUST have chronic disease condition and/or pediatric wellness experience.
3. Must have DEA and BLS
4. Must have Missouri NP License
5. Must have experience or working knowledge of Cerner
6. Must be able to work the entire year long schedule
Send in Resumes to : http://relode.co/MQXQNYE.