Frito-Lay is on #nationwideusa hiring spree but landing a job seems to be an ongoing pain point for a majority of the interested job seekers. So, what's the key to hiring success at Frito-Lay?
1 - Go to Frito-Lay Careers and apply online. This is the first and essential step to start your recruiting and hiring process.
- Do you have an updated resume? Upload it onto your Jobcase Profile or use the resume builder option to create your new optimized resume. Use your profile to auto-fill your Frito-Lay online application. Your education, skills, and previous work experience will be reviewed in order to match you with suitable job opportunities that make sense.
- Make sure you include your profile picture to ensure you drive more hiring manager interests to your potential and attract more member/employer connections in the community. See How to pick the right profile picture on Jobcase to learn how you can upload a profile pic that fits the image you want to present to employers.
2 - Stand out during your interview! Once you’ve scheduled your interview, you’ll receive email confirmation that includes all the necessary details: date, time, Zoom link and any additional instructions (e.g., where to call if you can’t get connected, etc)
- Show Off Your Skills during the interview, be prepared to answer questions about your background, your problem-solving skills, and how you can make Frito-Lay a better place!
- Ask key questions about the role, get a good feel for our workplace culture, and ask any questions you want about what it’s like to be a part of the Frito Family!
3 - Your Hired! Here are the next steps you can expect...
- Once your interview is complete, if you are selected, you’ll get a call with your verbal offer. Once you accept the specific position, including schedule and pay, you’ll move to the next step.
- Once you’ve accepted the verbal offer, watch your email for your written offer. This is probably the most important email in the hiring process! It contains the details of your offer, as well as instructions for completing your pre-employment screenings.
- Finally, you’ll receive a link from our vendor partner, First Advantage, with information on how to successfully complete your background and drug screening, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Once all of the above steps are complete, you’ll work with your hiring manager to determine your start date.
Congratulations, and welcome to the Frito-Lay family!
Ready to get started? Go to Frito-Lay Careers and search/apply for local job opportunities that meet your interests.
Connect right back with us if you have any questions about the application process and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks
#FritoLay #hiringnews #jobsearch #fulltime #parttime #warehouse #manufacturing #production #sales #customerservice #administration #NationWideUSA