Los Angeles Community Hospital would like to invite all CNA’s to pre-register for an Interview Session with department hiring managers.
Due to Covid-19 you must pre-register so we can adhere to strict Covid-19 safety regulations.
CNA Job Responsibilities/Duties:
- Accurately measures and records patient weights and vital signs. Recognizes and reports changes in the patient's condition, takes appropriate action and accurately documents all activities as required. Receives and accurately inventories and secures patient belongings as appropriate
- Assists patient with hygiene, elimination, routine skin care, comfort measures and other Activities of Daily Living (ADL), in consideration of patient age, gender, culture and stated preferences, maintaining patient privacy and respect at all times. Assumes responsibility for maintaining a clean & safe environment. Ensures Infection Control procedures and HIPAA compliance.
- Assists with patient care activities as directed by licensed nurse, including specimen collection/transport, turning & positioning, and patient transportation.
- Actively engages in caring behaviors, taking conscious ownership for work and takes a proactive, deliberate, and thoughtful actions regarding work activities. Demonstrates appropriate use of independent judgement and decision making.
CNA Job Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Completion of an approved CNA program or equivalency required.
- Minimum Experience: Certification as a Nurse Assistant (CNA) in the state of CA required. AHA Basic Life Support required. Hospital Fire and Life Safety Card (Los Angeles City Employees only) required.
- Req. Certification/Licensure: Demonstrated prior patient care experience required. Understanding of basic medical terminology required. Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English. Must demonstrate customer service skills appropriate to the job. Bilingual skills to communicate effectively with patients and families preferred.
#losangeles #unemploymentCalifornia #jobsearchLosAngeles #hiringnewsLosAngeles #coronavirusLosAngeles