TapResearch is hiring a Recruiter to join their team. This role will play a critical role in every aspect of the recruiting process – with a focus on candidate sourcing, employer branding, hiring manager collaboration & closing. You’ll be responsible for creatively engaging candidates to help us to continue to find, evaluate, and hire top talent. They are looking for someone to join our team immediately and would love to hear from you!
We are working hard to build an environment where both our team and our business thrive.
We are intentional about providing an extreme level of transparency, because it is the only way to ensure everyone has the context they need to be effective in their role and to make the biggest impact on the company.We have a bias toward action and expect a high degree of personal ownership because that’s the only way to reach our goals. We care deeply about intellectual honesty and making sure we are asking ourselves the right questions. We make personal growth a priority, helping employees learn, grow and reach their goals.
- Work in a recruiting process that ensures transparency, and optimizes for a great candidate experience and an efficient process.
- Able to own the lifecycle of recruiting from kicking off a new search, job description development, building a robust evaluation strategy, sourcing and closing candidates.
- Passionate about building diverse pools of candidates.
Own configuration of Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Work with internal stakeholders on employer branding initiatives to ensure candidates are aware of TapResearch and understand what we do and the virtues of being a part of our team.
- Able to collate data and report on progress, pipelines etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years relevant experience.
- Strong communications skills – especially selling the TapResearch vision, explaining our mission, and sourcing/closing candidates in highly competitive markets.
- Able to be highly autonomous and self-directed while also being a great collaborator.
- Network of technical talent.
- Either in-house or agency technical recruiting experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving startup environment.
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS systems.
Along with competitive compensation, TapResearch offers first-class benefits to all of its employees including:
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% Company-paid Healthcare Benefits
- Stock options
- New Macbook/company swag kit
Are you interested in this role?
APPLY HERE to begin!
#workfromhome #hiringnews #recruiter #hr #jobsearch