TTEC is has full-time, work from home Technical Support Representatives employment opportunities available right now!
As a TTEC at home team member, you'll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at the companies physical locations.
- TTEC cannot accept applications for residents of CA, CO, HI, IL or NY or outside of the United States.
TTEC work from home employees stays connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally.
Application Tip - 5 Tips you can use to get past an ATS
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
Application Tip - Top 3 skills you need to land that WFH job
The Equipment You'll Need:
- Your own computer
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
Sound like a Good Career Move?
- Go to https://www.ttecjobs.com and carefully review all the job details and application instructions.
- Submit your completed online job application as soon as possible for immediate employment consideration
#TTEC #workfomhome #technical #jobsearch #hiringnews #customerservice