Hi Jo-Ann O'Neil ! Thank you for your service. I am so sorry that things have been difficult lately! What about a work from home position doing customer service?
If you’re interested in working from home here are a few positions I can recommend!
• Convergys - Full and part-time job opportunities with benefits and a Veteran Family program for eligible employees. Click HERE to learn more and apply.
• Concentrix - Customer Support Services offered via Virtual Call Center. Click HERE for more details and application information.
• Sykes - Employees receive paid training, health benefits, monthly bonus incentives, and career advancement opportunities. Click HERE to search for jobs and apply today.
• TeleTech - Offers many customer service jobs at call centers across the U.S., the company also hires at-home workers. Click HERE to search for job openings and application information.
• KellyConnect - technical and customer support jobs. Click HERE to search for job openings.
• TTech - Customer Service phone support. Click HERE for more details.
• Conduent - Customer Service Representatives (Technical Support) - jobs available in a limited number of US states. Click HERE for more details.
• Working Solutions - Click HERE for more information.
• Language Solutions - Interpreter services in a variety of languages. Click HERE for more job details and application information.
For other Work From Home Options please refer to FlexJobs article 100 Companies Offering Work From Home Jobs in 2018*
Wishing you the best in your job search! You've got this!!!
Hi Jo-Ann O'Neil ! Thank you for your service. I am so sorry that things have been difficult lately! What about a work from home…
All the Above they're not supposed to discriminate but they do