After spending the past several years as an Independent Contractor with no benefits, I have secured a position with a major communications company in the Phoenix Metro area!! As a matter of fact, I received 3 offers in one week!! Retail therapy will be necessary in a few weeks!!
I thought my fellow Jobcasers would be encouraged reading this story:
A few weeks ago, I received an email as I was found through an online search to see if I would be interested in a newly created position. I did a quick check of the organization, was impressed and replied back.
In turn, I received a reply, had a phone screen, was asked to go in for a first interview, a second interview and then a third interview. I met with 8 people total. A…
Hello my fellow Jobcasers
I saw a post about an offer being retracted. I did some research and I saw that link. I decided to post it because that can happen to any of us. Information helps with Prevention.
A - Accept the Job Offer anyway!
B - Accept the Job Offer ONLY if you can re-negotiate up to the original salary.
C - Accept the Job Offer because you’re confident to get promotion within a year.
D - Decline the Job Offer!
I work temp at my job for 9 months got offered permanent and went through the background and drug screen. I got the results and the welcome letter stating my results were favorable. Two days later they called me in and fired me, stating I failed my drug screen. Yet I have the results... everything was negative. When I asked why they resulted negative and sent me my new hire paperwork they said .
because they were hoping it was negative! I have…
So I have two jobs that I’ve been going into for interviews for the past couple weeks bc I’ve been out of a job for a while and these two places both seem interested in me, but what do I do if they both want to hire me at the same time. After all the time do I just let one of them down? What if the better paying one calls after to offer me a job? Is it ok to accept a job and then quit right after bc of the time crunch?
I have been interviewing for 3-4 different jobs over the last month and a half. They are all good jobs doing roughly the same thing etc.
Yesterday, I received a written offer from one of them & it's very strong (over $10k / year more than I expected).
I had a final interview with one of the others already & expect they might make me an offer by Monday. I also have a final i
Bank of America offered me a position today. To GOD indeed be all the glory. Thank you all for the encouragement and transparency on this site. I pray you are all successful in your job search.
I was supposed to start training on the day but when I went in the office I was told that management put hold on hiring process and told that I would be able to start in spring as of now there is no hiring this is upsetting because I see all these angency post lies about immediately hiring but the web site only gives more details about other jobs not ups
After looking since mid September, when I quit my job, I got an offer today that I will accept. There were days I didn't even want to get out of bed. I was depressed some days and seriously wondered if I had done the right thing. But I kept flooding the market with applications and it finally paid off.
If you are still looking keep up the fight. Continue to tweak you resume for each job and also include a cover letter if you can. Also, so…
I was offered a per diem position with the contingency that I pass background.
I’m still going through the process of my references being checked, however there was another position that opened up in that same department for a part time benefited position prior to be given the final word that I was going to be offered the per diem, when I was offered the per diem, I mentioned I had applied for that position but was told it was offered to…