Accepting the job
It can feel a little difficult to prepare for an interview when you are not sure what to expect.
Make sure to watch the video so you feel more confident and prepared before your next interview.
So tell us, did we miss anything?
What are some interview tips that have worked well for you in the past?
My work shift only 6am-2:30pm
My job would have been better if my 2 week old NICU grandson would not have been called a baby monkey and they tried to brush it under the rug..The direct quote was
How is that little baby monkey doing email was sent to management and nothing happened.
I enjoyed informing members and coworkers alike on ways to better communicate information that was not always pleasant, and find solutions to their issues and questions.
I left after 14 years because they layed off my supervisor, gave me her work, but when raises came around I got nothing. Then the manager was layed off, I got some of her responsibilities, but once again was told I was capped out on my wage for the position I had. Then the senior accountant quit. I had found another job ($5.00/hr more than I was making at Aetna) and put in my two weeks. The director actually had the kahonas to tell me she was…
I worked for the Aetna as a Tape Librarian.Deleting and Adding Tapes. To me It was an Exciting and learning Experience. A Very Friendly Environment
Position: Customer Service Representative (Aetna PayFlex)
Pay Rate: $12/hr.
Duration: 12-month contract (Seasonal Help)
More Insight of Daily Responsibilities:
The agents will attend 4 Weeks of Training, M-F from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. After training, you will have 7 days of Transition Time at the same schedule, M-F from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Once the agents are out of transition, you will start your regular shift of 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM.
As a Customer…
Location: 1425 Union Meeting Road Blue Bell PA 19422
Pay Rate: $13.00/hr.
Tentative Start Date: 09/04/18 or ASAP
• Responsible to research and resolve eligibility issues involving member specific information
• Completes data entry requirements for finalizing new enrollment as well as for changes and/or terminations
• Reviews and corrects transaction errors impacting eligibility
• Experience/knowledge of…
Location: 9000 Southside Blvd, Bldg 100 4th floor Jacksonville, FL 32256
Pay Rate: $18.51/hr.
Tentative Start Date: 07/30/18 or ASAP
Duration: 6 months assignment
• Manage overall sales support process for Small Group Aetna Funding Advantage products for new business
• Reviews incoming New business sold groups
• Match Preliminary rates to final rates, ensure all required forms are received, update tracking system, follows- up on…
Location: 3611 Queen Palm Drive Tampa FL 33619
Pay Rate: $12.13/hr..
Shift hours: M – F / 8am – 4:30pm
Tentative Start Date: 05/21/18 or ASAP
• Production based environment
• Batching and Sorting prior to scanning
• Applying proper cover sheets for proper categorizing and processing of bills
• Strict turnaround time lines – all documents must be processed in the same day
• High profile and accountability as this is the…