Accepting the job
I was unemployed for about 5 months in 2015 and very unsure about what I wanted to do next. I was spending 50-60 hours a week researching and applying to jobs. It took a while but I found a great job and it put my career on a new trajectory.
But burnout is real even when you're unemployed and I was worn down. Here are my tips for treating yourself with kindness while you're unemployed now that I'm on the other side of it.
- Set daily time... see more
My work shift only 6am-2:30pm
My job would have been better if my 2 week old NICU grandson would not have been called a baby monkey and they tried to brush it under the rug..The direct quote was
How is that little baby monkey doing email was sent to management and nothing happened.
I enjoyed informing members and coworkers alike on ways to better communicate information that was not always pleasant, and find solutions to their issues and questions.
I left after 14 years because they layed off my supervisor, gave me her work, but when raises came around I got nothing. Then the manager was layed off, I got some of her responsibilities, but once again was told I was capped out on my wage for the position I had. Then the senior accountant quit. I had found another job ($5.00/hr more than I was making at Aetna) and put in my two weeks. The director actually had the kahonas to tell me she was... see more
I worked for the Aetna as a Tape Librarian.Deleting and Adding Tapes. To me It was an Exciting and learning Experience. A Very Friendly Environment
Position: Customer Service Representative (Aetna PayFlex)
Pay Rate: $12/hr.
Duration: 12-month contract (Seasonal Help)
More Insight of Daily Responsibilities:
The agents will attend 4 Weeks of Training, M-F from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. After training, you will have 7 days of Transition Time at the same schedule, M-F from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Once the agents are out of transition, you will start your regular shift of 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM.
As a Customer... see more
Location: 1425 Union Meeting Road Blue Bell PA 19422
Pay Rate: $13.00/hr.
Tentative Start Date: 09/04/18 or ASAP
• Responsible to research and resolve eligibility issues involving member specific information
• Completes data entry requirements for finalizing new enrollment as well as for changes and/or terminations
• Reviews and corrects transaction errors impacting eligibility
• Experience/knowledge of... see more
Location: 9000 Southside Blvd, Bldg 100 4th floor Jacksonville, FL 32256
Pay Rate: $18.51/hr.
Tentative Start Date: 07/30/18 or ASAP
Duration: 6 months assignment
• Manage overall sales support process for Small Group Aetna Funding Advantage products for new business
• Reviews incoming New business sold groups
• Match Preliminary rates to final rates, ensure all required forms are received, update tracking system, follows- up on... see more
Location: 3611 Queen Palm Drive Tampa FL 33619
Pay Rate: $12.13/hr..
Shift hours: M – F / 8am – 4:30pm
Tentative Start Date: 05/21/18 or ASAP
• Production based environment
• Batching and Sorting prior to scanning
• Applying proper cover sheets for proper categorizing and processing of bills
• Strict turnaround time lines – all documents must be processed in the same day
• High profile and accountability as this is the... see more